The Rainbow Concertina Leather Cross-Body
Material: Pebble Grain leather
Dimensions: 16 x 21 x 8 (56 – 64) cm
A gorgeous choice for summer, The Rainbow Concertina Cross-Body is handcrafted in blush pink Pebble Grain leather, trimmed with tan Saddle leather and with contrasting blue and cream concertinaed sides. Sleek and streamlined, it offers a surprisingly spacious tri-part interior to help keep you organised on the go.
A gorgeous choice for summer, The Rainbow Concertina Cross-Body is handcrafted in Pebble Grain leather in this season’s prettiest sugared almond shades.
In blush pink trimmed with tan Saddle leather and with contrasting blue and cream concertinaed sides, this sleek and streamlined bag has a secure zip top closure and surprisingly spacious tri-part interior to help keep you organised on the go. Wear cross-body when you need to go handsfree or adjust the strap and it’s an elegant shoulder bag.
- OSPREY LONDON elegant cross-body bag with contrasting colour side panels, handcrafted in pink Pebble Grain leather with tan Saddle leather trim.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and black edge colour for a graphic look.
- Features a long, flat tan Saddle leather cross-body strap that can be adjusted to seven different lengths.
- The front of the bag features a tan Saddle leather panel at the top of the bag which bears the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The reverse of the bag also features a tan Saddle leather panel.
- The bag secures along the top with a full-length zip.
- The well organised interior is divided into three compartments: the front compartment contains a slip pocket, the central compartment is unadorned and the rear compartment contains a zipped pocket with smart leather zip pull. Sitting below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print jacquard.
- The flat rectangular base helps to keep your belongings in place.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.