The Rainbow Concertina Leather Card Purse
Material: Pebble Grain leather
Dimensions: 7 x 11 x 2 cm
Travel light with this neat little cardholder purse, handcrafted in navy blue Pebble Grain leather with ingeniously concertinaed side panels in lemon, it offers seven separate slots for credit cards, receipts and notes and a zipped coin section too.
Travel light with this neat little cardholder purse. Handcrafted in navy blue Pebble Grain leather with ingeniously concertinaed side panels in lemon, The Rainbow is the perfect choice if you’re looking for an elegant little purse with a super well organised interior.
While the reverse features a zipped coin section, The Rainbow opens out to reveal seven separate slots for credit cards, receipts and notes. Makes a cute gift: simply add your gift message into the online checkout when prompted and we’ll take care of the rest.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s compact cardholder purse, handcrafted in navy blue Pebble Grain leather with concertinaed side panels in lemon, smart self-coloured stitching and black edge colour for a graphic look.
- The front face of the purse features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The reverse of the purse features a zipped coin pocket with smart leather zip-pull.
- The cardholder purse closes with a leather tab and popper fastening that attaches to the front face of the purse.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print and features seven different sections – ideal for storing all of your cards and notes.
- The embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo can be found inside the purse.
- Comes tissue and ribbon wrapped.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.