The Penzance Leather Zip-Round Purse
Material: Saddle leather
Dimensions: 11 x 19 x 2.5cm
An OSPREY LONDON summer limited edition, The Penzance Leather Zip-Round Purse is embossed with a romantic sailing boat motif. Handcrafted in Saddle leather, its well organised interior boasts eight card slots, three slip pockets, two notes sections and a zipped coin section plus a photo/ID holder. A great choice…
SUMMER LIMITED EDITION
Perfectly embodying the breezy British seaside, The Penzance Leather Zip-Round Purse is embossed with a romantic sailing boat motif complete with seagulls, clouds and waves. Handcrafted, this natural veg-tanned leather just gets better with age.
The well organised interior offers eight card slots, three slip pockets, two notes sections and a zipped coin section plus a photo/ID section too. An OSPREY LONDON summer limited edition, The Penzance comes tissue and ribbon wrapped – a treat both to give and to receive!
Love this look? Team with The Penzance Leather Make-Up Bag.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON zip-round purse, handcrafted in veg-tanned Saddle leather which is then embossed with a romantic sailing boat motif.
- Self-coloured stitching and pale gold metal hardware, including the OSPREY LONDON logo on the front.
- A pale gold metal zip with branded OSPREY LONDON chunky metal zip-pull secures the purse around three sides.
- The well organised interior features eight card slots, three spacious slip pockets and two sections for notes and receipts as well as a zipped coin section with leather zip-pull and a photo/ID slot too.
- Lined in our signature cobalt blue OSPREY LONDON jungle print jacquard fabric, with an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations.
- Comes tissue and ribbon wrapped – makes a great gift.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.