The Penzance Leather Matinee Purse
Material: Saddle leather
Dimensions: 10 x 16.5 x 3.5cm
The Penzance Leather Matinee Purse is embossed with a romantic sailing boat motif while the well organised interior offers six card slots, two slip pockets and two zipped coin sections with an additional coin section on the reverse. An OSPREY LONDON summer limited edition.
SUMMER LIMITED EDITION
Perfectly embodying the breezy British seaside, The Penzance Leather Matinee Purse is embossed with a romantic sailing boat motif complete with seagulls, clouds and waves. Handcrafted, this natural veg-tanned leather just gets better with age.
Lift the foldover flap and the well organised interior offers six card slots, two slip pockets and two zipped coin sections with an additional coin section on the reverse. An OSPREY LONDON summer limited edition, The Penzance comes tissue and ribbon wrapped – a treat both to give and to receive!
Love this look? Team with The Penzance Leather Make-Up Bag.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON foldover organiser purse with gently rounded corners, handcrafted in veg-tanned Saddle leather which is then embossed with a romantic sailing boat motif.
- Self-coloured stitching and pale gold metal hardware, including the OSPREY LONDON logo on the front.
- The foldover flap, which secures to the purse with a metal popper fastening, features a large slip pocket inside, ideal for stashing receipts.
- Just under the flap on the front of the purse are three credit card slots.
- The well organised interior features two spacious zipped sections with leather zip-pulls and two spacious slip pockets, one of which offers a further three card slots.
- Lined in our signature cobalt blue OSPREY LONDON jungle print jacquard fabric, with an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- On the reverse, there is a gusseted, zipped coin section.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations.
- Comes tissue and ribbon wrapped – makes a great gift.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.