The Pembroke Coin Tray
Material: Vintage Saddle leather
Dimensions: 14 x 16 x 2.5 cm
At the end of your day, this OSPREY LONDON padded Vintage Saddle leather coin tray is the ideal resting place for cufflinks, watch, coins and items from your pocket.
ENGLISH SILKS COLLECTION
At the end of your day, this OSPREY LONDON padded Vintage Saddle leather coin tray is the ideal resting place for cufflinks, watch, coins and items from your pocket. Handstitched and lined with English silk tie fabric, which designer Graeme Ellisdon sources from one of Britain's oldest surviving silk weaving companies, it is the perfect gentlemen's accessory for a side table, dresser or desk. As the availability of each silk striped pattern is strictly limited, each coin tray in the English Silks Collection has an individuality that is rare elsewhere today.
Comes in an English Silks Collection presentation box - the perfect gift with no need to wrap! Simply add your gift message at the checkout when prompted.
- Men's OSPREY LONDON desk, dressing table or bedside rectangular coin tray in Vintage Saddle leather.
- Shallow design with pinched, handstitched corners in self-coloured stitching.
- Central section features padded section covered in English silk tie fabric, sourced from one of Britain's oldest surviving silk weaving companies.
- Each coin tray is individual due to the silk fabric used. If you have a preference for a particular colourways, please contact our customer service team on 01582 540020 or state your preference in the Gift Message section at the checkout and we'll do our best to find you the most suitable option.
- One wall inside the coin tray features a subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The base of the tray bears the legend, REAL LEATHER embossed in the centre.
- Comes in an English Silks striped presentation box - a great gift.
- A genuine leather OSPREY LONDON product. With love and care, it will give you pleasure for many years to come. Always follow our leather care recommendations
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.