The Osprey Leather Billfold Wallet
Material: Glazed Calf leather
Dimensions: 10.2 x 11.3 x 2cm
Handcrafted in rich, characterful Glazed Calf leather in navy, our signature design billfold wallet has a well organised interior with eight credit card slots, two slip pockets and two notes sections. A handsome gift...
GREAT GIFT IDEA
Handcrafted in rich, characterful Glazed Calf leather in navy, our signature design billfold wallet is available as a limited edition with the OSPREY LONDON logo boldly embossed across front and back. Leather lined, it opens to reveal a well organised interior with eight credit card slots, two slip pockets and two notes sections.
Presented in an OSPREY LONDON grey and silver box, The Osprey Leather Billfold Wallet is a handsome choice – a joy both to give and to receive.
- Men’s OSPREY LONDON billfold wallet in characterful navy Glazed Calf leather.
- Gently rounded corners with self-coloured stitching for a beautifully neat finish.
- The exterior features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed over the spine of the wallet.
- The interior contains eight card slots, two small slip pockets and two billfold note sections which are lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON jacquard.
- The interior is embossed with a small OSPREY LONDON logo on the right and the legend Natural Leather Handmade on the left.
- Comes in a grey presentation box with a silver border and OSPREY LONDON silver logo.
- As a natural material, always follow our care recommendations to keep your leather cardholder looking great.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.