The Oslo Leather Cross-Body
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 31 x 27 x 2 (35-69) cm
Handcrafted in sumptuously soft navy Nappa leather, The Oslo Cross-Body is sure to become your new go-to bag - ideal for the daily commute, a weekend shopping trip and for travel. Slimline yet spacious with pockets both inside and out in which to organise your tickets, tech and other paraphernalia. A seriously smart buy…
Handcrafted in sumptuously soft navy Nappa leather, The Oslo Cross-Body is sure to become your new go-to bag for summer – and beyond! Elegantly understated, The Oslo goes with just about everything.
Generously proportioned and yet pleasingly slimline with pockets both inside and out in which to organise your tickets, tech and other paraphernalia, it’s ideal for the daily commute, a weekend shopping trip and for travel. With its adjustable leather strap, it can be worn cross-body or on the shoulder. A seriously smart buy…
- The interior is lined in in signature English Rose jacquard fabric and features a zipped, slip and mobile phone pockets. The zipped pocket is framed in leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon logo. The zipped pocket bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s large cross-body bag in smart tan Nappa leather, handstitched with self-coloured stitching.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in silver foiling.
- Above the logo features a handy pocket, ideal for stashing your ticket or Oyster card, accessed by a silver metal zip with chunky zip-pull.
- The large, main section of the bag is accessed via a zip with a silver zip-pull. This spacious section features two leather-trimmed internal pockets to hold a mobile and pens as well as a zipped pocket ideal for other daily necessities.
- The zip pocket also features the OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- The bag is lined throughout with our signature English rose OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon jacquard fabric.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.