The Nova Italian Leather Clutch
Material: Metallic Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 14.5 x 26 x 2 cm
Handcrafted in the most sumptuous gold Metallic Soft Italian Calf leather, The Nova is a standout style for event dressing this season - and beyond! Surprisingly spacious and glamorously contemporary, it features a cutout detail on the shaped foldover flap. 2-in-1 design: wear The Nova as a clutch or open the flap and carry as a grab.
Handcrafted in the most sumptuous gold Metallic Soft Italian Calf leather, The Nova is a standout style for event dressing this season - and beyond! Surprisingly spacious, it has ample space for phone, keys, money, tickets and more with a special zipped pocket inside in which to securely stash smaller valuables.
Glamorously contemporary and gorgeously tactile, it features a cutout detail on the shaped foldover flap. 2-in-1 design: wear The Nova as a clutch or open the flap and carry as a grab.
- OSPREY LONDON foldover clutch bag with cut-out design, handcrafted in sumptuous Metallic Soft Italian Calf leather in gold.
- 2-in-1 design: can be used as a clutch or opened out and carried as a grab bag.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and edge colour.
- The reverse of the clutch features the silver metallic embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The interior is lined in black cotton twill and features a large zipped pocket with smart silver metal zip-pull, and is framed in Soft Italian Calf leather. The embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo can be found on the opposite wall to the zipped pocket.
- Comes with a dust bag to protect your bag when not being used.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.