The Noah Italian Linen Scarf
Material: 100% Linen
Dimensions: 190 x 55cm
Woven for OSPREY LONDON in Italian Linen in shades of wine and white with traditional eyelash fringing, The Noah Scarf is perfect for summer travel and works equally well with a shirt or simple t-shirt.
Woven for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in 100% Linen in shades of wine and white with traditional eyelash fringing on either end, The Noah Scarf works equally well with a shirt or simple t-shirt and is ideal for travel.
Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive if buying for yourself and if giving as a gift, simply add your gift message in the checkout box and we’ll take care of the rest…
- OSPREY LONDON oblong scarf in forest green woven in Italy with a large check pattern that features hues of light blue and green,
- 100% Linen.
- Eyelash fringing on either end.
- Sew-in OSPREY LONDON care label.
- Dry clean only.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- Always follow our care advice recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively, you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.