The Noah Italian Linen Scarf
Material: 100% Linen
Dimensions: 190 x 55cm
Woven for OSPREY LONDON in Italian Linen in shades of green and white with traditional eyelash fringing, The Noah Scarf is perfect for travel and works equally well with a shirt or simple t-shirt.
Woven for OSPREY LONDON in Italy from 100% Linen in shades of green and white with traditional eyelash fringing on either end, The Noah Scarf works equally well with a cosy jumper or simple shirt and is ideal for travel.
Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive if buying for yourself and if giving as a gift, simply add your gift message in the checkout box and we’ll take care of the rest…
- OSPREY LONDON oblong scarf in forest green woven in Italy with a large check pattern that features hues of light blue and green,
- 100% Linen.
- Eyelash fringing on either end.
- Sew-in OSPREY LONDON care label.
- Dry clean only.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- Always follow our care advice recommendations
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively, you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.