The Newbury Italian Leather Zip-Round Purse
Material: Vacchetta leather
Dimensions: 12 x 20 x 3
Designed in England and handcrafted for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in very limited numbers, The Newbury is an elegant zip-round purse in Italian Vacchetta leather.
Designed in England and handcrafted for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in very limited numbers, The Newbury is an elegant zip-round purse in bold red Italian Vacchetta leather. Veg-tanned the traditional way, this special leather just gets better with age.
Lined in Vacchetta leather and robust red cotton twill, this well organised purse contains eight credit card slots, two long note sections and a central zipped coin compartment. A handsome gift.
Women's OSPREY LONDON zip-round purse, handstitched in Italy in beautiful quality Vacchetta leather, this elegant leather takes on the life you give it and just gets better with age.
Hand-applied edging in chocolate and sporty contrast stitching.
The front of the purse features the subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
The reverse of the purse bears the embossed legend: GENUINE FLORENTINE VACCHETTA LEATHER.
The purse closes along three sides with a gold metal zip, self-coloured zip-tape and a smart leather zip-pull featuring sporty contrast stitching.
The well organised interior features eight credit card slots two long note sections and a central zipped coin section with self-coloured zip-tape and metal zip-pull.
The left hand side of the coin section bears the embossed legend: MADE IN ITALY, GENUINE LEATHER.
The purse interior is lined in Polished Hide leather while the slip pockets and coin section are lined in red cotton twill.
Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.