The Natalia Leather Cross-Body
Material: Matte Anaconda leather
Dimensions: 15 x 16 x 6.5 (55 – 62) cm
Head out this season with The Natalia, our gorgeous new cross-body bag with foldover flap, inspired by the classic cartridge bag. Handcrafted in matte black calf leather embossed with an exotic snakeskin print, this neat little bag closes with an equestrian inspired tab and stud detail…
Head out this season with The Natalia, our gorgeous new cross-body bag with foldover flap, inspired by the classic cartridge bag. Handcrafted in matte black calf leather embossed with an exotic snakeskin print, this neat little bag closes with an equestrian inspired tab and stud detail.
The Natalia opens to reveal a surprisingly spacious and beautifully lined interior with concertinaed sides and useful pockets within. A winning design that works for every occasion this season.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON cross-body bag with foldover flap, inspired by the classic cartridge bag, handcrafted in black calf leather, embossed with an exotic anaconda print with a supple matte finish.
- The bag features gently curved edges and pale gold metal hardware.
- The front of the bag bears the subtle embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The reverse of the bag features the subtle embossed legend ‘Natural Leather Handmade’.
- Features a detachable and adjustable cross-body strap, allowing the bag to be carried as a clutch, worn across the body or over the shoulder.
- The foldover flap closes over the front of the bag and can be secured with a leather tab and gold metal stud.
- The interior is beautifully lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard fabric and features a large slip pocket and three credit card slots. The embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo sits on the back wall of the bag.
- Comes in a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.