The Natalia Leather Clutch
Material: Anaconda leather
Dimensions: 26 x 16.5 x 4
In sleek matt black leather with an exotic anaconda print, The Natalia Clutch has concertinaed sides that will easily accommodate keys, money, phone and makeup while its tri-part interior will help keep you organised. Like a little black dress, The Natalia will never go out of style.
SPRING SUMMER 18
In sleek matt black leather with an exotic anaconda print, The Natalia Clutch is the perfect companion piece for a great night out. With concertinaed sides, this elegant bag will easily accommodate keys, money, phone and makeup while its tri-part interior will help keep you organised. With a zipped section on the reverse and card slots inside too, with The Natalia you don’t even need to carry a purse.
- OSPREY LONDON envelope-style organiser clutch bag handstitched in matt black cowhide, embossed with an anaconda print.
- Concertinaed sides expand to accommodate your phone, money, keys and like.
- The reverse features a horizontal zipped pocket with gold metal zip and zip-pull.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in pale gold metal lettering.
- The pointed foldover flap secures to the bag with a gold popper closure, under which are two slip pockets ideal for tickets or smaller items.
- The well-organised tri-part interior is lined in signature OSPREY LONDON English Rose jacquard fabric.
- Inside the middle section sits an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.