The Monet Italian Wool Scarf
Material: 100% Italian Wool
Dimensions: 55 x 190 cm
In fine new Italian Wool, this elegant new oblong scarf features a beautifully abstract design in shades of burgundy red, green & blue inspired by Monet’s waterlilies. A gorgeous scarf designed to keep you warm and stylish this winter…
In fine new Italian Wool, this elegant new oblong scarf features a beautifully abstract design in shades of burgundy red, green & blue inspired by Monet’s waterlilies. With a burgundy border and eyelash fringing, this gorgeous scarf will keep you warm and stylish this winter.
Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive whether if buying for yourself and if giving as a gift, simply add your gift message in the checkout box and we’ll take care of the rest…
- OSPREY LONDON women’s oblong scarf made in Italy featuring a watercolour print inspired by the works of Claude Monet in shades of burgundy red, green & blue.
- 100% wool.
- Traditional eyelash fringing.
- Sew-in OSPREY LONDON care label.
- Dry clean only.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon – a joy to receive whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- Please refer to our care advice.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.