The Mirador 18ct Gold Vermeil & Labradorite Stud Earrings
Material: 18ct Gold Vermeil & Labradorite
Dimensions: Gemstone measures approximately 1 x 0.7 cm
The Mirador Stud Earrings in 18ct Gold Vermeil frame a teardrop gemstone of Labradorite, faceted to catch the light. This flattering design works brilliantly for both day and night. A gorgeous gift…
In Sterling Silver plated with 18ct Gold, The Mirador Stud Earrings frame a teardrop gemstone of Labradorite, faceted to catch the light. Sometimes referred to as the magician’s stone, Labradorite is said to enhance the wearer's mental awareness, while some claim it has the ability to bring out the best in people. Whether you’re a believer or not in the story of the stone, we say this flattering design works brilliantly for both day and night.
The Mirador Stud Earrings come in an OSPREY LONDON Suede pouch - a gorgeous gift. Just remember to add your gift message in the checkout when prompted and let us take care of the rest.
Please note that all earrings are non-returnable.
- Part of the OSPREY LONDON jewellery collection: earrings in Sterling Silver with 18ct Gold Vermeil plating, framing a teardrop shaped, faceted Labradorite gemstone.
- Gemstone measures approximately 1 x 0.7cm.
- Presented in an OSPREY LONDON Suede pouch - a gorgeous gift idea.
- Please note that all earrings are non-returnable.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON JEWELLERY
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON jewellery looking great:
- Keep away from buckles and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on jewellery.
- Keep away from sources of heat, light and moisture.