The Mirador 18ct Gold Vermeil & Labradorite Ring
Material: 18ct Gold Vermeil & Labradorite
M/N (16.5 – 16.9 mm)
P (17.75 mm)
In 18ct Gold Vermeil, The Mirador Ring is set with an organically shaped and faceted Labradorite gemstone. Ideal for stacking, this elegant ring also looks great on its own. Comes presented in an OSPREY LONDON Suede pouch – a beautiful gift.
In 18ct Gold Plated Vermeil on Sterling Silver, The Mirador Ring is set with an organically shaped and faceted Labradorite gemstone.
Sometimes referred to as the magician’s stone, Labradorite is said to enhance the wearer's mental awareness, while some claim it has the ability to bring out the best in people. Whether you’re a believer or not in the story of the stone, we say this elegant design works brilliantly for both day and night. The Mirador Ring can be worn singly and also looks great when stacked.
Comes presented in an OSPREY LONDON Suede pouch – a beautiful gift. Simply add your gift message in the checkout when prompted and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Part of the OSPREY LONDON jewellery collection: Sterling Silver ladies’ ring with 18ct Gold Vermeil plating, the band measures 1.5mm at its widest point.
- Features a teardrop organic shaped multifaceted Labradorite gemstone.
- Gemstone measures approximately 14mm x 9mm.
- Presented in an OSPREY LONDON Suede pouch - a gorgeous gift idea.
- Click here for our Size Guide.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON JEWELLERY
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON jewellery looking great:
- Keep away from buckles and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on jewellery.
- Keep away from sources of heat, light and moisture.