The Mini Rainbow Leather Cross-Body
Material: Pebble Grain leather
Dimensions: 11.5 x 17 x 6.5 (47) cm
Handcrafted in Pebble Grain leather in this season’s prettiest sugared almond shades, The Mini Rainbow with chain metal strap is an elegant little bag with a well organised interior to carry all of your party essentials. A dressy alternative to a clutch.
Handcrafted in Pebble Grain leather in this season’s prettiest sugared almond shades, The Mini Rainbow is the perfect choice for event dressing this summer.
In soft cream trimmed with tan Saddle leather and with a smart leather and metal chain strap, this elegant little bag is not only cute and compact but well organised too. Lift the flap to discover a two-part interior with space for lipstick, phone, keys and money with an additional zipped pocket for smaller items. A dressy alternative to a clutch.
- OSPREY LONDON dressy little cross-body bag with foldover flap, handcrafted in soft cream Pebble Grain leather with tan Saddle leather trim and gold chain metal shoulder strap.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and black edge colour for a graphic look.
- The gold metal chain strap features a tan Saddle leather section for comfort when wearing over the shoulder.
- The foldover flap is edged in tan Saddle leather and bears the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The flap secures to the front of the bag with a magnetic popper closure.
- Lift the foldover flap to reveal a well organised two-part interior: the front section is a slimline pocket whilst the larger rear section features a zipped pocket framed in Pebble Grain leather. Sitting below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print jacquard.
- The flat rectangular base helps to keep your belongings in place.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.