The Medium Camo Printed Leather Cross-Body
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 15 x 20.5 x 6 (33 – 65) cm
Handcrafted in supple Nappa leather with a khaki and green camouflage print and with chunky silver metal zips, The Medium Camo Cross-Body is a great choice for the season ahead with adjustable strap and two-part zipped interior to help keep you organised on the go.
Handcrafted in supple Nappa leather with a subtle camouflage print in shades of khaki and green and with chunky silver metal zips, The Medium Camo Cross-Body is a great choice for the season ahead.
The adjustable leather strap means you can wear this bag cross-body or on the shoulder and thanks to its well organised two-part interior, you can leave your purse at home and use one section for money, and the other for your phone and daily paraphernalia.
- OSPREY LONDON cross-body bag, handcrafted in Nappa leather with a camouflage print in shades of khaki, with chunky silver metal hardware and leather piping.
- Rectangular shape with flat sides.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- The narrow leather strap affixes to the bag via two metal D-rings and it is fully adjustable, allowing you to wear over the shoulder or across the body.
- The front face of the bag features a large diagonal zipped pocket with a branded silver metal OSPREY LONDON zip-pull. In one corner is a small, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The well organised interior is in two separate zipped compartments, each lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON jacquard fabric. The front compartment bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest whilst the rear compartment features a small leather slip pocket.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not being used.
- Always follow the leather care guide to keep leather looking great.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.