The Mambo Leather Matinee Purse
Measurements: 10.5 x 19 x 4
With a twist-lock closure in silver metal and worked by hand using traditional saddlery techniques, The Mambo Matinee Purse in rich tan Brushed Calf leather features a well-organised interior with card slots and coin section lined in our gorgeously romantic English Rose Garden fabric.
SPRING SUMMER 18
With a twist-lock closure in silver metal and worked by hand using traditional saddlery techniques, The Mambo Leather Matinee Purse features a well-organised interior with ten credit card slots, four slip pockets and two note sections, plus a zipped large coin section on the reverse lined in our gorgeously romantic English Rose Garden fabric.
The hand-stitching around the shaped flap is a subtle touch which reveals the true craftsmanship of this purse.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON foldover purse in rich tan Brushed Calf leather.
- Handstitched using traditional saddlery techniques, with smart self-coloured stitching.
- Distinctively shaped foldover flap features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed into the top and the flap attaches to the purse with a feature-style silver metal twist closure.
- The reverse of the purse features a large zipped coin section divided into two, with leather zip-pull and it bears the embossed legend: REAL LEATHER.
- The Mambo Purse is lined in our gorgeously romantic OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon English Rose Garden fabric.
- Interior features ten credit card slots, four slip pockets and two large note compartments.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.