The Mambo Leather Grab
Material: Brushed Calf leather
Dimensions: 23 x 27.5 x 12.5 (8) (35 - 63) cm
This elegant grab in cognac Brushed Calf leather comes with a lockable silver clasp. Surprisingly spacious, The Mambo can be further expanded or tightened by means of two ingenious side straps. Comes with an adjustable/detachable strap.
New for SS18, Graeme Ellisdon's much loved design for The Mambo Leather Grab has been reworked in rich tan Brushed Calf leather. This elegant and ladylike bag is incredibly versatile: wear on the wrist or attach the adjustable leather strap to use as a shoulder bag or cross-body.
Lift the flap and you'll discover the surprisingly spacious interior - beautifully lined in our romantic English Rose jacquard - which can be further expanded or tightened by means of two ingenious side straps. The silver clasp, engraved with the OSPREY LONDON logo, can be locked with the tiny silver key hidden in the leather sheath hanging on the bag. Love this look? Team with The Mambo Foldover Leather Purse.
- Women's OSPREY LONDON handbag in tan Brushed Calf leather.
- Comes with a detachable flat leather strap that can be used to wear the bag on the shoulder or across the body. Attaches to the bag with silver metal dog clips.
- Surprisingly spacious: the sides are gusseted and feature an adjustable strap on either side within the bag so the bag can be tightened or expanded depending on what you plan to carry.
- Leather top handle fixes to the top of the bag with metal rectangular rings.
- Handstitched using traditional saddlery techniques, with smart self-coloured stitching.
- The front of the bag features a beautifully crafted, shaped pocket.
- Self-coloured leather piping stitched around the pocket and the flap is a subtle touch which reveals the true craftsmanship of this bag.
- Shaped, fold over flap attaches to the bag with a lockable silver-coloured clasp, engraved with the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The key is held within a leather sheath embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo: can be hung either inside or outside the bag.
- The Mambo is lined in our English Rose jacquard fabric.
- Features a slip pocket, mobile phone pocket and zipped pocket with leather zip-pull. Below the zipped pocket is a silver metal plaque bearing the OSPREY BY GRAEME ELLISDON logo. The interior also features an embroidered patch bearing the crest OSPREY LONDON logo.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.