The Mambo Leather Cross-Body
Measurements: 17 x 26 x 77.5 (60-65.5cm)
Elegantly relaxed, Graeme Ellisdon's much-loved design for The Mambo Leather Cross-Body is available for Spring Summer 18 while stocks last in rich tan Brushed Calf leather. Neat yet surprisingly spacious with a beautifully lined interior, this timeless design can be worn on the shoulder or across the body.
SPRING SUMMER 18
Worked by hand using traditional saddlery techniques to create a bag with a beautifully relaxed charm, The Mambo Leather Cross-Body is handstitched in rich tan Brushed Calf leather. Self-coloured leather piping handstitched around the shaped pocket and flap are a subtle touch which reveals the true craftsmanship of this bag.
Lift the flap and you’ll discover the surprisingly spacious interior, lined in our romantic English Rose Garden fabric. The silver clasp, engraved with the OSPREY LONDON logo, can be locked with the tiny silver key hidden in the leather sheath hanging on the bag. Wear on the shoulder or across the body. Love this look? Team with The Mambo Foldover Leather Purse.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON cross-body bag in tan Brushed Calf leather.
- Fashionable east/west shape with flat base: surprisingly spacious.
- Narrow flat leather strap with silver coloured hardware and stitching: bag can be worn on the shoulder or cross-body.
- Handstitched using traditional saddlery techniques, with sporty contrast-stitching.
- The front of the bag features a beautifully crafted, shaped pocket with darts which allows more space internally.
- Self-coloured leather piping stitched around the pocket and the flap are a subtle touch which reveal the true craftsmanship of this bag.
- The reverse of the bag bears the embossed legend: REAL LEATHER.
- Shaped, foldover flap attaches to the bag with a lockable silver-coloured clasp, engraved with the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The key is held within a leather sheath embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo: can be hung either inside or outside the bag.
- The Mambo is lined in our gorgeously romantic OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon English Rose Garden fabric.
- Features a slip pocket, mobile phone pocket and zipped pocket with leather zip-pull.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON fabric dust bag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.