The Madison Leather Cross-Body Clutch
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 19 x 26 x 2 (17) (53 - 60) cm
In supple dove Nappa leather, The Madison is a contemporary cross-body/clutch with silver hardware and sporty contrast stitching giving it an on-trend sports luxe edge. A great 2-in-1 style and tremendous value.
In supple dove Nappa leather, The Madison is a contemporary cross-body/clutch with silver hardware and sporty contrast stitching, giving it an on-trend sports luxe edge.
Elegant and slimline, The Madison transforms from a cross-body into a clutch thanks to its detachable cross-body strap. Wear on the wrist or detach the leather wrist strap and tuck under your arm. Ideal if you love to travel light, organised and in style.
- Women's OSPREY LONDON slimline bag handstitched in Nappa leather with sporty contrast stitching.
- Two uses in one: the leather cross-body strap is completely adjustable and detachable, allowing the bag to be worn as a cross-body or a clutch.
- The bag also comes with a detachable wrist strap so that your bag stays secure when being worn as a clutch.
- The front of the bag features a silver embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The reverse of the bag features panel stitch detailing.
- The bag secures via a zip-top closure with dove zip-tape and smart leather zip-pull.
- The interior contains a slip, mobile phone and a zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Below the zipped pocket sits the embroidered OSPREY BY GRAEME ELLISDON logo.
- The Madison is lined in our signature beige OSPREY LONDON jacquard.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our bags for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.