The Macbeth Leather Heart Coin Purse
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 9 x 11 x 2
This wonderfully tactile, heart shaped purse is presented in a limited edition gift box, a thoughtful gift to show you care!
THE MACBETH GIFT COLLECTION
A thoughtful gift to show you care, this wonderfully tactile, heart shaped purse is presented in a limited edition gift box, featuring a suitably gothic original illustration of British woodland fauna and flora, reflecting Graeme Ellisdon’s love of taxidermy and natural history.
- Women’s heart shaped zip-round coin purse, handstitched in calf leather with an embossed croc print and a high shine finish.
- Presented in a limited edition Macbeth Collection box – the ideal gift for any fashion lover.
- The box features a print of an original OSPREY LONDON illustration of a skull composed of icons reflecting Graeme Ellisdon’s love of taxidermy and natural history.
- Inside the box is an illustration of the OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- Smart self-coloured stitching.
- Pale gold metal hardware.
- The front of the purse is slightly domed, adding to the luxurious feel and features the gold embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The reverse of the purse bears the subtle, embossed legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE.
- The purse secures around three sides of the purse via a gold metal zip with pink zip-tape and a chunky gold OSPREY LONDON zip-pull.
- Inside, the purse is gusseted to hold your coins securely.
- Lined in our signature OSPREY BY GRAEME ELLISDON fuchsia jungle print fabric.
- The interior features an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY BY GRAEME ELLISDON logo.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided.
- If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON washbag to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.