The Macbeth Canvas and Leather Embroidered Weekender
Material: Canvas & Saddle leather
Dimensions: 37 x 50 x 27 (11) (48 – 78) cm
Our robust and roomy holdall is given a luxe edge for 2018 with a rock & roll skull design featuring icons of British natural history, picked out in bright beaded embroidery on our custom dyed navy blue Canvas. With a detachable/adjustable strap and chocolate Saddle leather trim. Limited edition.
Our popular weekender in sturdy canvas has a new rock & roll edge for the 2018 festival season, with a brightly beaded and embroidered skull placed front and centre. An original Graeme Ellisdon design, look closer and you’ll see the Macbeth skull is composed of smaller images of moths and stags, oak leaves and birds and other icons of British natural history.
Custom dyed in navy blue canvas, The Macbeth Holdall is trimmed in chocolate Saddle leather and features a reinforced leather base with studs. With robust rolled leather top-handles, The Macbeth also features a detachable/adjustable canvas webbing strap which fixes to bag with solid metal dog clips, allowing the bag to be carried in the hand, over the shoulder or across the body as required. Lined in khaki Cotton Twill, the roomy interior has handy leather trimmed pockets in which to stash your tickets and phone. Love this look? Team with The Macbeth Backpack.
- OSPREY LONDON large and sturdy weekend holdall in navy Canvas with Saddle leather trim, sporty contrast stitching and solid metal hardware.
- The front of the bag features a brightly coloured printed skull design, made up from icons of natural history such as moths and leaves, which is then embroidered and beaded.
- A small appliqué patch bearing the subtle embossed OSPREY LONDON logo sits to the right of the skull.
- The top of the bag is reinforced in chocolate Saddle leather and features two rolled leather top-handles.
- The bag also features a detachable/adjustable chocolate canvas webbing strap which fixes to the bag’s metal D-rings via two metal dog clips, allowing the bag to be carried in the hand, over the shoulder or across the body as required.
- The bag closes along the top with full-length metal double zips with shaped leather zip-pulls.
- The extremely roomy interior is lined in khaki Cotton Twill and features a mobile phone pocket and slip pocket trimmed in Saddle leather and large zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Sitting below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- The flat rectangular base helps to keep your belongings organised and in place. Reinforced with Saddle leather to help protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.