The Macbeth Canvas and Leather Embroidered Tote
Material: Canvas & Saddle leather
Dimensions: 39 x 49 x 9 (11-22) cm
The Macbeth Tote certainly has the edge this season with a rock & roll skull design, picked out in beautifully coloured beaded embroidery on a custom dyed navy blue Canvas. Adjustable Saddle leather straps with silver buckles mean you can carry in the hand or over the shoulder. Limited edition.
Introducing the coolest canvas tote bag this season with a beautifully coloured skull placed front and centre worked in beaded embroidery. An original Graeme Ellisdon design, look closer and you’ll see the Macbeth skull is composed of smaller images of moths and stags, oak leaves and birds and other icons of British natural history.
In custom dyed navy blue Canvas and lined in khaki Cotton Twill, the roomy interior has handy leather pockets to stash your tickets and phone, edged in leather. This spacious shopper can be further extended by opening the heavy duty poppers on either side. Wear over the shoulder or shorten the leather straps and carry in the hand. Large enough to use as an overnighter.
- OSPREY LONDON spacious and sturdy tote bag in navy blue Canvas with Saddle leather trim, sporty contrast stitching and solid metal hardware.
- The bag can be expanded to carry more simply by opening the heavy duty poppers at each side.
- The bag features flat leather top-handles which can be adjusted via a silver metal buckle.
- The front of the bag features a brightly coloured printed skull design, made up from icons of natural history such as moths and leaves, which is then embroidered and beaded.
- Under the skull is a small appliqué patch bearing the subtle embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The bag closes with a silver magnetic closure at the top of the opening.
- The extremely roomy interior is lined in khaki cotton twill and features a mobile phone pocket and slip pocket trimmed in Old Calf leather and zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Sitting below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.