The Luna Italian Leather Workbag
Material: Italian Croc Leather
Dimensions (cm): 28 x 34 x 17 (11) cm
Our gorgeous new professional workbag doesn’t compromise on individuality or style. Show you mean business with The Luna Italian Leather Workbag, handcrafted in stunning taupe Italian calf leather which is embossed with a croc print with a highly polished finish.
The Luna is generously proportioned to carry your A4 papers, tech and daily paraphernalia with space to spare, with two poppered pockets inside in which to safely carry your mobile or those smaller items that you prefer to keep to hand…
The search is over for a business bag that doesn’t compromise on style! Introducing The Luna Italian Leather Workbag, handcrafted in stunning taupe Italian Croc leather, with flat leather top handles secured into folds to create a beautiful sculptural effect.
With a flat base, this elegant bag is spacious enough to carry A4 papers, tech and daily paraphernalia, while precious items such as money and phone can be safely salted away in the two poppered pockets inside. A truly special bag: consider The Luna as a sound business investment.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON large, top handled tote, handcrafted in Italian calf leather, embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish.
- Handstitched with smart self-coloured stitching and chocolate edge colour for a modern, graphic look.
- Features two flat leather top handles which are secured into folds of leather to create a sculptural dimpled effect.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- The spacious A4-compatible interior is lined in contrasting mole coloured leather and features a sizeable leather pouch on each side of the bag with popper closure – perfect for safely storing your phone and other essentials.
- The interior pouch features the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo whilst the legend ‘OSPREY LONDON GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY’ can be found inside the lip of the bag on a leather tab in silver foil.
- Metal feet help protect the base of the bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.