The Luna Italian Leather Hobo
Material: Italian Pebble Grain Calf leather
Dimensions: 26 x 29 x 14.5 (5 – 29) cm
Handcrafted in spice Italian Pebble Grain Calf leather, The Luna is an elegant new shoulder bag with a statement leather strap featuring gold metal eyelets along its length. Spacious and with hidden zipped pockets, it truly is a beauty of a bag…
Handcrafted in spice Italian Pebble Grain Calf leather, The Luna is an elegant new shoulder bag with a statement leather strap featuring gold metal eyelets along its length.
Designed with just the right amount of drape, The Luna’s spacious interior closes with a magnetic popper, while there are two large hidden zipped pockets in which to safely stash your valuables. A beauty of a bag…
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON shoulder bag in spice Italian Pebble Grain Calf leather with contrasting interior and gold metal fixtures.
- Handstitched with smart self-coloured stitching and black edge colour for a modern, graphic look.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- Features a wide leather shoulder strap which affixes to either side of the bag via two chunky gold metal buckles. The length of the strap is inset with statement gold metal eyelets. The strap can be adjusted so that the bag can be carried in hand, over the crook of your arm or on the shoulder.
- The bag secures at the top via a magnetic popper closure but just inside the lip of the bag sit two spacious zipped compartments in which to carry valuables.
- The spacious A4-compatible interior is lined in contrasting beige Italian Calf leather.
- The embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo can be found on the rear internal zipped compartment.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.