The Luna Italian Leather Grab
Material: Italian Pebble Grain Calf leather
Dimensions: 28 x 34 x 17 (10) (60 – 66) cm
Handcrafted in ivory Italian Pebble Grain Calf leather, The Luna is a stunning new A4-compatible tote, with two poppered pockets inside in which to safely store your valuables. Wear on the wrist or attach the adjustable flat leather strap and carry it on the shoulder or cross-body when travelling. A truly special bag...
Handcrafted in ivory Italian Pebble Grain Calf leather, The Luna is a stunning new A4-compatible tote, with flat leather top handles secured into folds in the leather to create a beautiful sculptural effect.
With a flat base, this elegant bag is spacious enough to carry both your tech and your papers centrally, while precious items such as money and phone can be safely salted away in the two poppered pockets inside. Wear on the wrist or attach the adjustable flat leather strap and carry it on the shoulder or cross-body when travelling. A truly special bag and a star of our new season collection.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON large, top handled tote, handcrafted in Italian Pebble Grain Calf leather in ivory with contrasting interior and sturdy gold metal fixtures.
- Handstitched with smart self-coloured stitching and black edge colour for a modern, graphic look.
- Features two flat leather top handles which are secured into folds of leather to create a sculptural dimpled effect.
- Comes with a detachable and adjustable cross-body strap which affixes to the bag with gold metal dog clips and D rings. The bag can be carried in hand, over the crook of an arm, on the shoulder or across the body.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The spacious A4-compatible interior is lined in contrasting beige Italian Calf leather and features sizeable leather pouch on each side of the bag with popper closure – perfect for safely storing your phone and other essentials.
- The interior pouch features the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo whilst the legend ‘OSPREY LONDON GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY’ can be found inside the lip of the bag on a leather tab in gold foil.
- Metal feet help protect the base of the bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.