The Lucienne Italian Silk Scarf
Material: 100% Silk
Dimensions: 115 x 200 cm
Luxuriously proportioned in Italian sheer Silk, with its jaunty, retro-inspired leaf print on a cream ground, The Lucienne is the fashionable choice to finish any look this season. Loop around the neck or tie in a bow for a flirty flourish…
In Italian sheer Silk, with a jaunty, 1950s-inspired leaf print on a cream/dark forest green ground, The Lucienne is the perfect finishing touch for any look this season. Luxuriously proportioned, simply drape over the shoulders, loop around the neck or tie in a bow for a fashionable flourish.
Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive whether if buying for yourself and if giving as a gift, simply add your gift message in the checkout box and we’ll take care of the rest…
- OSPREY LONDON women’s sheer Silk scarf made in Italy, featuring a 1950s’ inspired leaf print in a warm colour palette on a cream ground.
- 100% Italian silk.
- Traditional eyelash fringing on the short edges.
- Sew-in OSPREY LONDON care label: dry clean only.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon – a joy to receive whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- Please refer to our care advice.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.