The Lennon Leather Hobo
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 24 x 26.5 x 10 (70) cm
In sumptuously soft red Nappa leather, this gorgeous little duffel bag is inspiring a lot of love this season. With drawstring closure and metal eyelets, The Lennon is wonderfully versatile. Comes with a plain red Nappa leather strap when you want to go handsfree or attach the woven shoulder strap to make a real style statement.
In sumptuously soft red Nappa leather, The Lennon Hobo is a gorgeous little duffel bag that’s inspiring a lot of love this season. With its drawstring closure and metal eyelets, the surprisingly spacious interior is beautifully lined in our signature English Rose jacquard print.
Wonderfully versatile, use the plain red Nappa leather strap when you want to go handsfree or attach the woven shoulder strap to make a real style statement. Very limited stock: buy now or regret it later…
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON on-trend bucket bag in Nappa leather with adjustable leather cross-body/shoulder strap. Additionally comes with a statement woven strap, which attaches via two sturdy metal dog clips, allowing the bag to be worn over the shoulder.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge stain.
- The front of the bag carries a foil embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The bag closes at the top via duffle-style fastening with pale gold metal eyelets and leather tie with gold hardware tips.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard fabric and features a zipped pocket, slip pocket and mobile phone pocket. The zipped pocket is framed in leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon logo. The zipped pocket bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest to authenticate the bag.
- The interior also includes a leather key ring.
- The reinforced base helps keep your bag safe when travelling.
- Comes with a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.