The Lennon Leather Grab
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 16.5 x 24 x 7 (6) (70) cm
In sumptuously soft mustard Nappa leather with leather top handle, Graeme Ellisdon’s elegant little grab bag is this season’s sophisticated choice. Attach the plain leather cross-body strap when you need to go handsfree or attach the statement woven shoulder strap.
In sumptuously soft mustard Nappa leather with leather top handle, Graeme Ellisdon’s elegant little grab bag is this season’s sophisticated choice, beautifully lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard fabric.
Carry in the hand or attach the plain leather cross-body strap when you need to go handsfree or attach the statement woven shoulder strap when you’re planning on making an impression.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s top handled grab bag, handcrafted in Nappa leather with additional woven strap, which attaches via two sturdy metal dog clips, allowing the bag to be carried in hand or worn over the shoulder.
- Also comes with an additional adjustable/detachable flat leather strap to allow you to wear the bag on the shoulder or cross-body.
- The bag closes with a foldover flap with silver metal clasp.
- The OSPREY LONDON logo is embossed in gold foil on the front flap of the bag.
- The reverse of the bag features a zipped pocket, lined in our English Rose jacquard fabric.
- Opens to reveal a well organised tri-part interior with a central zipped section with smart leather zip-pull. The interior is lined in our signature English Rose jacquard fabric and features a zipped pocket framed in leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- The studded, flat reinforced base protects your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.