The Large Fakenham Italian Leather Workbag
Material: Vacchetta leather
Dimensions: 30 x 44 x 16 (13) (54 – 59)
Introducing The Large Fakenham Workbag, a true thoroughbred for today’s busy professional who wishes to make her mark in style.
Introducing The Large Fakenham Workbag, a true thoroughbred for today's busy professional who wishes to make her mark in style. Designed by Graeme Ellisdon in England and handstitched for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in very limited numbers in veg-tanned Vacchetta leather, this elegant bag is A4-compatible.
Take a look at the well organised tri-part interior with pockets for your valuables and phone, neatly protected by a zip top closure, while the useful front pocket, ideal for keys or oyster card, has a quick release lockable clasp. Business-like and stylish with equestrian-inspired stitching, The Large Fakenham in rich Bordeaux comes with an adjustable/detachable leather strap - ideal for the daily commute.
Women's OSPREY LONDON handbag, handstitched in rich, vegetable-tanned Italian cowhide in rich Vacchetta leather. This elegant leather takes on the life you give it and just gets better with age.
Generously proportioned and A4-compatible with fashionable batwing shape.
Front of the bag features a beautifully shaped, equestrian-inspired pocket with a pale gold metal buckle, behind which sits a quick-release hidden magnetic popper.
The subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo is situated between the handles at the top of the bag.
Two rolled leather drop-down carry handles attach to the bag with square gold metal rings.
Comes with an adjustable flat leather strap to allow the bag to be worn on the shoulder. Strap attaches to two metal D-rings inside the outer lip of the bag.
Tri-part A4-compatible interior: the wide central section closes along the top with a metal zip with leather zip-pull.
Lined in brushed red cotton twill, the interior also features a zipped pocket and leather pocket for a mobile phone with OSPREY LONDON MADE IN ITALY branding.
The flat leather base features five gold metal studs to protect the bag.
Comes with a cream OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather’s natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don’t overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape – and it’s better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.