The Large Butterfly Leather Pouch
Material: Printed Nappa leather
Dimensions: 13 x 18.5 x 6 (cm)
Sleek and elegant in Printed Nappa leather showing an illustration of moths and butterflies, The Large Butterfly Pouch is practical too; use it as a make-up pouch, washbag, pencil case, clutch or to carry your cables and adaptors. Beautifully boxed. Limited edition, exclusively available online…
Celebrating the dark beauty of moths and butterflies, a lifelong fascination of designer Graeme Ellisdon, The Large Butterfly Pouch is handcrafted in Nappa leather, printed with an illustration of lepidoptera.
The chunky metal zip opens to reveal a lined and spacious interior. Sleek, elegant and practical too, use it as a make-up pouch, washbag, pencil case, clutch or to carry your cables and adaptors.
The Butterfly Leather Pouch is presented in a stunning white OSPREY LONDON illustrated box – a glamorous gift for today’s fashion and beauty lover. Love this look? Team with The Large Butterfly Leather Zip-Round Purse and The Butterfly Leather Passport Cover.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s large zipped pouch, handcrafted in black Nappa leather with a print of lepidoptera, in celebration of Graeme Ellisdon’s lifelong fascination with nature.
- Can be used as a make-up pouch, washbag, pencil case, clutch or to carry your cables and adaptors.
- The front face carries the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- Opens along the top via a chunky metal zip with metal zip-pull.
- The interior is lined in beige OSPREY LONDON jacquard print and it carries an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon logo on an OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- The reverse of the pouch bears the subtle, embossed legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE.
- Flat base allows it to stand unsupported.
- This item comes in a beautiful white presentation box featuring the lepidoptera print.
- For more information on caring for leather, please view our recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.