The Kenwood Leather Cross-Body
Material: Soft Pebble Grain leather
Dimensions: 23 x 23 x 12 (56 – 63) cm
Go handsfree in style this season with The Kenwood Cross-Body. Handcrafted in tan Soft Pebble Grain leather with chunky gold metal hardware, The Kenwood is chic, neat and super organised with a wealth of pockets both inside and out, so you’ve a securely zipped place for everything on your travels…
Popping into town, heading out to meet friends, off on a mini break? Go handsfree in style with The Kenwood Cross-Body. Handcrafted in tan Soft Pebble Grain leather with chunky gold metal hardware, The Kenwood is chic, neat and super organised with a wealth of pockets both inside and out, so you’ve a securely zipped place for everything on your travels.
Prefer a shoulder bag? No problem: the long leather strap is fully adjustable so you can easily convert The Kenwood to wear on the shoulder.
Love this look? Team with The Kenwood Leather Travel Pouch, the ideal way to carry tickets, boarding passes and currency.
- OSPREY LONDON neat, well organised cross-body bag, handcrafted in tan Soft Pebble Grain leather with pale gold metal hardware throughout.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- The front of the bag features an inset horizontal zipped pocket with branded gold metal zip-pull as well as a 3D pocket with leather zip-pull and a further horizontal zipped pocket on the front of that with a gold metal zip-pull.
- The OSPREY LONDON logo in gold metal lettering can be found on the pouch at the front of the bag.
- The reverse of the bag features a large zipped pocket with self-coloured zip and zip-tape with a smart leather zip-pull.
- The Kenwood features an adjustable long strap in Soft Pebble Grain leather, allowing you to wear across the body or over the shoulder as desired.
- The bag secures along the top with a gold metal zip with branded gold metal zip-pull.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard and features a leather framed mobile phone pocket, slip pocket and a zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. The embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo is situated on the zipped-pocket.
- The reinforced base features four metal base studs to help protect the bag when not being carried.
- Comes with a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.