The Kasbah Scarf
Dimensions: 60 x 180 cm
Not sure what to wear? Try this! In shades of mustard, gold, chocolate and electric blue, The Kasbah Scarf instantly lifts whatever it’s paired with…
GREAT GIFT IDEA
Not sure what to wear? Try this! We’ve fallen hard for the charms of The Kasbah, our super new season zigzag scarf woven in Italy for OSPREY LONDON. Loop casually around the neck, tie in a knot to elongate your look or tie in a pussy-bow over a white shirt for instant chic. In shades of mustard, gold, chocolate and electric blue, The Kasbah instantly lifts whatever it’s paired with.
Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive whether if buying for yourself and if giving as a gift, simply add your gift message in the checkout box and we’ll take care of the rest…
- OSPREY LONDON women’s oblong scarf woven in Italy in soft, warm Modal with a jazzy zigzag print in shades of mustard, gold, chocolate and electric blue.
- Hand turned edges.
- Sew-in OSPREY LONDON care label: dry clean only.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon – a joy to receive whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- Please refer to our care advice.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.