The Juno Leather Rucksack
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 30 x 28 x 14 (16) (21 - 39) cm
Perfect for travel and days in the city, The Juno Rucksack is sure to become a style staple. Handcrafted in buttersoft Nappa leather, the drawstring top is protected by a foldover flap and opens to a spacious interior. Personalise the fit by adjusting the shoulder straps.
Introducing The Juno, a stylish rucksack with a luxury edge, handcrafted in sumptuously soft black Nappa leather and lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard fabric.
With its foldover leather flap and duffle-style closure with leather drawstring and metal eyelets, the surprisingly spacious interior is perfect for storing all of your daily necessities, with enough room for a tablet and internal pockets for your cards, keys and phone. A smart way to travel handsfree…
- Women's OSPREY LONDON rucksack handcrafted in supple Nappa leather with smart self-coloured stitching and pale gold metal hardware.
- The bag closes at the top with a duffle-style fastening with pale gold metal eyelets and leather drawstring tie, which is then hidden under a foldover leather flap which secures to the bag with a metal popper closure.
- The OSPREY LONDON logo is embossed in gold foil on this foldover flap.
- The front of the bag features an external zipped pocket, with a branded pale gold metal zip-pull.
- Features a rounded leather top handle and fully adjustable leather backpack straps allowing the bag to be carried in hand or on the shoulders.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard fabric and features a zipped pocket, slip pocket and mobile phone pocket. The zipped pocket is framed in leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon logo. The zipped pocket bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest to authenticate the bag.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.