The Juno Leather Cross-Body
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 29.5 x 27 x 5 (33-65) cm
A standout style in sumptuously soft Nappa leather, The Juno has the rock ‘n’ roll edge with chunky metal zips and a plethora of pockets, all at jaunty angles. With its adjustable webbing strap, wear on the shoulder, wear cross-body but always wear with attitude…
We love, love, love The Juno and think you will too. Slimline yet spacious, Graeme Ellisdon’s standout style is handstitched in sumptuously soft Nappa leather, contrasting beautifully with its chunky metal hardware and plethora of pockets at jaunty angles.
Lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose Garden jacquard with yet more pockets inside, The Juno has a hardwearing canvas webbing strap that can be adjusted to wear on the shoulder or across the body.
Women's OSPREY LONDON cross-body, handstitched in our buttersoft black Nappa leather with silver hardware throughout.
Handstitched in smart self-coloured stitching.
The bag features a detachable/adjustable black canvas webbing strap which fixes to the bag via two sturdy silver metal circular dog clips, allowing the bag to be carried over the shoulder or across the body as required.
The front of the bag features a slip pocket, a large angled zipped pocket with branded silver metal zip pull and two further external pouches. The pouch on the left secures via a zip with branded silver metal zip pull and features a slip pocket on the front panel. The second pouch on the right secures with a hidden silver magnetic closure under its front flap.
The bag secures discreetly along the top via a silver metal magnetic closure inside the rim of the bag.
The spacious interior can carry an iPad Pro and contains two slip pockets and a large zipped pocket framed in black Nappa leather with smart leather zip-pull. Below the zipped pocket sits the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose Garden print fabric.
Comes with a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.