The Juniper Leather Sling Bag
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 13 x 35.5 x 4 (50) (93) cm
Handstitched in buttersoft burgundy Nappa leather, The Juniper Sling is the perfect way to wear this season’s belt bag trend and features two separate pockets to help keep you organised. Wear this beautifully crafted bag around your waist or thrown over your shoulder for a youthful vibe.
Introducing The Juniper Sling, the perfect choice if you want to wear this season’s belt bag trend without the on-trend price tag! In sumptuously soft burgundy Nappa leather, The Juniper Sling features a canvas webbing strap with quick-release buckle. Sling it cross-body for a youthful vibe or wear around the waist for handsfree travel this summer.
Beautifully lined in our signature English Rose jacquard print, this surprisingly spacious little bag has a separate pocket at the front for your mobile phone.
- OSPREY LONDON slingshot style bag, handcrafted in buttersoft Nappa leather with an adjustable canvas webbing strap with quick-release buckle, allowing you to wear the bag wrap around waist or cross-body.
- Self-coloured stitching with gold metal zips and leather zip-pulls.
- The front of the bag carries the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil and it features a 3D pocket ideal for your phone or other smaller items.
- Opens along the top with the interior lined in our signature English Rose jacquard fabric and features an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.