The Hendrix Leather Hobo
Dimensions: 33 x 38.5 x 13 (32) cm
Go large with The Hendrix Hobo, our gorgeously slouchy shoulder bag, handstitched in colour buttersoft Nappa leather. With its choice of not one but two shoulder straps, we recommend using the pink/purple/yellow woven guitar-style strap when you want to inject a little boho-luxe to your look.
Go large with The Hendrix Hobo, our gorgeously slouchy shoulder bag, handstitched in colour buttersoft Nappa leather, with a choice of not one but two shoulder straps. For everyday use, it features a black leather shoulder strap but when you want to inject a little boho-luxe to your look, simply attach the pink/purple/yellow woven guitar-style strap.
Beautifully lined in our cobalt blue jungle print jacquard, this beautiful bag is A4 compatible and features pockets both inside and out to help keep you organised.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON hobo bag handstitched in buttersoft Nappa leather.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand-applied edge colour.
- The bag features a flat leather handle which attaches to the bag via two gold metal circular rings plus a woven guitar strap in shades of pink/purple/yellow with black leather edge. This attaches to the metal rings via metal dog clips and adds a boho-luxe edge to the bag.
- The front of the bag features a framed pocket with gold metal zip in gold and branded metal zip-pull.
- The OSPREY LONDON logo is embossed in gold foil in the centre of the frame.
- The bag secures at the top via a magnetic popper closure.
- The spacious A4 compatible interior features a slip pocket, mobile phone pocket and zipped pocket which is framed in black Nappa leather with a smart black leather zip-pull. Just below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- Lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON cobalt blue jungle print jacquard.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.