The Hampstead Leather Rucksack
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 36 x 23 x 9 (49-58) cm
This cute and compact pod-shaped leather backpack is just the ticket anytime you're travelling or out and about this season.
This cute and compact pod-shaped leather backpack is just the ticket anytime you're travelling or out and about this season. In buttersoft Nappa leather and featuring our gloriously romantic English Rose Garden lining, this smart and sporty OSPREY LONDON rucksack features an ingenious, adjustable strap: wear it on one shoulder or unzip the strap to make two and wear it hands-free like a backpack. A gorgeous leather bag and versatile too!
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON rucksack in buttersoft Nappa leather with adjustable strap system which allows it to be worn on one shoulder or as a backpack.
- Smart, self-coloured stitching.
- Halfway up the front of the bag is a wide slip pocket secured with gold metal magnetic closure. Underneath there is a smaller zipped pocket with leather tassel zip-pull, featuring the OSPREY LONDON logo in gold foil emboss on the front just below.
- Bag opens along one side with gold metal zip closure and zip-pull.
- The interior features a slip pocket edged in Nappa leather.
- The single shoulder strap unzips to make two separate straps, suitable for wearing as a backpack.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose Garden jacquard lining.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.