The Hadley Leather Cardholder
Material: Goatskin leather
Dimensions: 10 x 7.5 x 1 cm
A stylish choice for the modern gentleman, this compact OSPREY LONDON cardholder is designed to slip easily into a pocket and features six credit card slots and two slip pockets.
GREAT GIFT IDEA
A stylish choice for the modern gentleman, this compact OSPREY LONDON cardholder is designed to slip easily into a pocket. Handstitched in supple Goatskin leather, the well-organised interior is luxuriously lined in contrasting black and bordeaux Goatskin leather for natty finish, and features six credit card slots and two slip pockets.
Presented in an OSPREY LONDON gift box with original kilim decoration, The Hadley Leather Cardholder is, quite simply, an inspired gift.
- Men's OSPREY LONDON compact, pocket-sized cardholder in Goatskin leather.
- Gently rounded corners, self-coloured stitching and hand applied black edge colour.
- Black: The front face features the subtle embossed OSPREY LONDON logo bottom right and also features a seam detail with contrasting bordeaux leather stab stitch detail.
- The reverse of the wallet features a slip pocket.
- The well-organised interior is embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo and is lined in black Goatskin leather and our signature black OSPREY LONDON jacquard with alternate pockets tipped in bordeaux Goatskin.
- Six card slots and two notes sections.
- Presented in an OSPREY LONDON box with kilim decoration.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.