The Grove Leather Shoulder Tote
Material: Baby Lizard leather
Dimensions: 26 x 27 x 7 (32-64) cm
Handstitched in supple cowhide embossed with a delicate lizard print in stone. The Grove Tote is ideal for work and play. An elegant A4-compatible bag it has a zip-top closure for security – ideal for travel.
SPRING SUMMER 18
LIMITED EDITION COLOUR
Made with supple cowhide embossed with a delicate lizard print in stone and hand finished with dark edge colour for a look that’s feminine yet tough, The Grove Tote is ideal for work and play.
With clean lines and generously proportioned, this elegant A4-compatible bag has two long rolled leather carry handles, a flat base and a zip-top closure for security. Beautifully lined in our English Rose jacquard print. Available in this SS18 colour only while stocks last.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON large tote bag, handstitched in supple cowhide which is embossed with a lizard print.
- Smart self-coloured stitching.
- Hand applied edge colour in black.
- Features two long rolled leather top handles, allowing the bag to be carried on the shoulder. The handles come with a leather keeper to keep them in place.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in small pale gold metal letters, situated between the handles.
- The reverse of the bag bears the subtle, embossed legend: Natural Leather Handmade.
- The bag closes along the top with a pale gold metal zip with self-coloured zip-tape and branded OSPREY LONDON metal zip-pull.
- The spacious interior features a mobile phone pocket, slip pocket and large zipped pocket framed in Baby Lizard leather with smart leather zip-pull. Situated below the slip pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest and just below the zipped-pocket, a gold metal plaque bears the OSPREY BY GRAEME ELLISDON logo.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard print.
- The flat base is fitted with four gold metal studs to protect your bag when on the go.
- Supplied with a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.