The Grantham Waxed Canvas & Leather Weekender
Material: Waxed Canvas & Glazed Calf leather
Dimensions: 29 x 49 x 21 (15) (50-85)cm
In dark grey Waxed Canvas trimmed with smart tan Glazed Calf leather, The Grantham Weekender is a great piece of luggage - sturdy yet light to carry, with useful pockets inside. With smart Brass fittings which can be unclipped to give more space if packing for a longer stay, it comes with a detachable/adjustable webbing shoulder strap too.
GRANTHAM TRAVEL COLLECTION
In Waxed Canvas trimmed with smart tan Glazed Calf leather, The Grantham Weekender is a great piece of luggage - sturdy yet light to carry. This smart new holdall features smart Brass clips which keep it neat if using for an overnight trip and which can be unclipped to give more space if packing for a longer stay.
With two sturdy leather top handles, The Grantham also comes with a detachable/adjustable webbing strap with strong Brass fittings. Inside you’ll also find a zipped pocket and slip pockets in which to stash smaller valuables.
Like this look? Check out the rest of the Grantham Collection here.
- OSPREY LONDON travel holdall handcrafted in sturdy weather-resistant Waxed Canvas with Glazed Calf leather trim and smart Brass hardware.
- Features two drop-down rolled leather handles and a detachable/adjustable black webbing strap which attaches to the bag via sturdy Brass dog clips.
- The Brass clips at either side can be unfastened to allow for more packing space within the bag.
- The front of the bag carries a small leather patch embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The bag opens along the top via a long metal zip with leather zip-pull.
- The interior, lined in black Cotton, features a large zipped pocket ideal for your travel documents and valuables plus two slip pockets trimmed in Glazed Calf leather.
- The reinforced base has five metal base studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes in a dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.