The Grantham Waxed Canvas & Leather Laptop Bag
Material: Waxed Canvas & Glazed Calf leather
Dimensions: 30 x 42 x 8 (15) (40-73)cm
In sturdy yet lightweight Waxed Canvas trimmed with smart tan Glazed Calf leather, The Grantham Laptop Bag features a tech friendly padded sleeve and additional pockets inside and out. With two sturdy leather top handles, it also comes with a detachable/adjustable webbing strap to wear cross-body or on the shoulder when commuting.
GRANTHAM TRAVEL COLLECTION
In sturdy yet lightweight Waxed Canvas trimmed with smart tan Glazed Calf leather, The Grantham Laptop Bag is designed to carry a 13.5” laptop within its padded sleeve or can accommodate a 15.5” laptop within the main section of the bag.
With additional pockets inside and out, The Grantham has two sturdy leather top handles and also comes with a detachable/adjustable webbing strap with strong Brass fittings so carry in the hand, or attach the adjustable colour webbing strap and wear cross-body or on the shoulder.
- OSPREY LONDON laptop bag, handcrafted in Waxed Canvas and Glazed Calf leather.
- Features two rolled Glazed Calf leather drop-down handles as well as a detachable/adjustable webbing strap which attaches to the bag via sturdy Brass fastenings.
- The front of the bag features a large, hidden zipped pocket.
- The reverse of the bag features a magnetic poppered slip pocket, perfect for storing essential travel items.
- The bag opens along the top with a metal zip with leather zip-pull.
- Lined in black Cotton, the interior features a padded internal laptop sleeve and flat base which will protect your technology while travelling. Will fit a 13.5” laptop.
- The spacious main body of the bag is A4-compatible and will comfortably house a 15.5” laptop.
- Also features a zipped pocket inside which is perfect for your chargers and notebooks.
- Comes in a dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.