The Grantham Waxed Canvas & Leather Backpack
Material: Waxed Canvas & Glazed Calf leather
Dimensions: 43 x 35 x 13 (7)cm
In sturdy yet lightweight Waxed Canvas trimmed with black Glazed Calf leather, The Grantham is a tech friendly rucksack designed to carry a 13” laptop within its integrated padded sleeve. With adjustable webbing shoulder straps and useful top handle, The Grantham offers a host of features to keep you organised plus a foldover flap with quick release buckle closures and a drawstring inside for added security.
GRANTHAM TRAVEL COLLECTION
In sturdy yet lightweight Waxed Canvas trimmed with black Glazed Calf leather, The Grantham is a great new tech friendly rucksack designed to carry a 13” laptop within its integrated padded sleeve.
With adjustable webbing shoulder straps and useful top handle, The Grantham offers a well organised interior with pockets and penholders plus a hidden pocket on the reverse for those items you want to keep safely to hand. Features a foldover flap with quick release buckle closures and a drawstring inside for added security. A smart buy…
Like this look? Check out the rest of the Grantham Travel Collection here.
- OSPREY LONDON men’s tech friendly A4-compatible backpack handcrafted in Waxed Canvas and Glazed Calf leather.
- Features a handy leather top handle and two adjustable webbing shoulder straps.
- The Grantham has a hidden zipped pocket on the reverse of the bag worn against your body, ideal for valuables you want to keep to hand.
- The bag secures with a leather drawstring and toggle, hidden beneath a leather foldover flap which secures to the bag via two leather and metal buckles with quick release catches. The OSPREY LONDON logo is embossed into the foldover flap.
- The Grantham is lined in black Cotton and offers a well organised interior with a padded internal sleeve to accommodate a 13” laptop, a large zipped pocket, a 54cm long woven keyholder, three pen holders and two smaller slip pockets to hold a phone or cardholder.
- The base is reinforced in Glazed Calf leather.
- Comes in a dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.