The Fitzrovia Leather Tote
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 28 x 41 x 15 (24) cm
Handcrafted in oxblood red Polished Croc leather, The Fitzrovia Tote is the perfect A4-compatible carry-all for today’s stylish professional. With spacious zip-top closure, this elegant workbag can be carried in the hand or worn over the shoulder. Limited edition: order now…
LIMITED EDITION COLOUR
Every working wardrobe needs The Fitzrovia! Handcrafted in smart oxblood red calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish, The Fitzrovia Tote is the perfect carry-all for today’s stylish professional.
Sleek and structured with a flat base, The Fitzrovia opens to reveal a beautifully lined, spacious A4-compatible interior with slip and zipped pockets in which to transport smaller items safely, all of which are protected by a zipped closure along the top. With two drop-down carry handles, The Fitzrovia Tote can be carried in the hand like a briefcase or over the shoulder when commuting.
Love this look? Limited edition: order now to avoid disappointment.
- OSPREY LONDON women's structured zip-top work tote, handcrafted in oxblood red calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish.
- Can be carried in hand or over the shoulder: features two long, flat leather drop-down carry handles with gold metal bases.
- Pale gold metal hardware throughout.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- The front of the bag is unadorned but for the OSPREY LONDON logo in pale gold metal lettering.
- The bag secures at the top with a recessed full length gold metal zip with self-coloured zip-tape and branded OSPREY LONDON metal zip-pull.
- The A4 compatible interior is lined in signature teal OSPREY LONDON jacquard and features two slip pockets and a large zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just under the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The flat reinforced base of the bag features four gold metal studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.