The Fitzrovia Leather Grab
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 31 x 36 x 17 (15) cm
A contemporary update on a classic OSPREY LONDON design, The Fitzrovia is a supremely elegant style - generously proportioned and beautifully structured with a highly stylised flared silhouette. Handcrafted in black calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish, The Fitzrovia has two drop-down leather handles to be carried in the hand or over the wrist for a ladylike look.
A contemporary update on a classic OSPREY LONDON design, this supremely elegant style is a generously proportioned and beautifully structured bag with a highly stylised flared silhouette. Handcrafted in black calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish, The Fitzrovia has two drop-down leather handles to be carried in the hand or over the wrist for a ladylike look.
Opening along the top and sides with a chunky gold metal zip, The Fitzrovia is lined in our signature teal jacquard and its A4-compatible interior features two slip pockets plus a zipped pocket in which to transport your smaller valuables safely. A city-smart choice.
Love this look? Limited edition: order now to avoid disappointment.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s structured grab bag, handcrafted in black calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish.
- Pale gold metal hardware throughout.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- Contemporary flared silhouette with reinforced based.
- Features two rolled leather drop-down handles with gold metal fixings, allowing the bag to be carried over the arm or in hand.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in pale gold metal lettering.
- The bag secures along the top and down the sides with a full length gold metal zip with branded OSPREY LONDON zip-pull.
- The bag can be opened wide for easy access but the inside is gusseted to prevent the content of the bag falling out.
- The spacious interior is lined in our teal OSPREY LONDON jacquard and features two slip pockets and a large zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just under the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The flat base of the bag features four gold metal studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.