The Fitzrovia Leather Grab
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 31 x 36 x 17 (15) cm
A contemporary update on a classic OSPREY LONDON design, this supremely elegant style is a generously proportioned and beautifully structured bag with a highly stylised flared silhouette. Handcrafted in black calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish, The Fitzrovia has two drop-down leather handles to be carried in the hand or over the wrist for a ladylike look.
Opening along the top and sides with a chunky gold metal zip, The Fitzrovia is lined in our signature teal jacquard and its A4-compatible interior features two slip pockets plus a zipped pocket in which to transport your smaller valuables safely. A city-smart choice.
Love this look? Limited edition: order now to avoid disappointment.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s structured grab bag, handcrafted in black calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish.
- Pale gold metal hardware throughout.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- Contemporary flared silhouette with reinforced based.
- Features two rolled leather drop-down handles with gold metal fixings, allowing the bag to be carried over the arm or in hand.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in pale gold metal lettering.
- The bag secures along the top and down the sides with a full length gold metal zip with branded OSPREY LONDON zip-pull.
- The bag can be opened wide for easy access but the inside is gusseted to prevent the content of the bag falling out.
- The spacious interior is lined in our teal OSPREY LONDON jacquard and features two slip pockets and a large zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just under the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The flat base of the bag features four gold metal studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 5 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 5 working days
||2-3 working days
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0570-50\1