The Farringdon Leather Weekender
Material: Saddle Leather
Dimensions: 32 x 45 x 21cm (15cm)
This robust leather holdall is the perfect choice for a long weekend. Softly structured with a wealth of pockets both inside and out to help keep you organised, it also features a sturdy adjustable/detachable canvas webbing strap – ideal when on the go.
The Farringdon is a robust leather holdall, softly structured with a wealth of pockets both inside and out to help keep you organised. With a reinforced flat base and two top carry handles, it also features a sturdy adjustable/detachable canvas webbing strap – ideal when rushing for that train or plane. The perfect travel companion for a long weekend.
- OSPREY LONDON men’s large and sturdy holdall in rich chocolate Saddle leather with self-coloured stitching and metal detail.
- The bag features two chocolate rolled leather top-handles and a detachable/adjustable chocolate webbing strap which fixes to the bag’s metal D-rings via two metal dog clips, allowing the bag to be carried in the hand, over the shoulder or across the body as required.
- The front of the bag bears the subtle embossed OSPREY LONDON logo at the top.
- Below the logo is a smaller zipped compartment, accessed by a 52cm metal zip and zip-pull, suitable for your easy-to-reach travel essentials. This compartment also features a smaller zipped pocket along the front ideal for your phone, pen and travel cards.
- The main section of the bag closes along the top with full-length metal double zips with leather zip-pulls.
- The interior is lined in chocolate cotton twill, one side features the embroidered OSPREY LONDON logo as well as a mobile phone pocket, two pen slips and another slip pocket all trimmed in saddle leather. Above sits a zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull.
- The other side of the bag also features two slip pockets the width of the bag interior also trimmed in saddle leather.
- The flat rectangular base helps to keep your belongings organised and in place. Reinforced in saddle leather with four metal studs to help protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.