The Expressionist Italian Silk Scarf
Material: 100% Silk
Dimensions: 140 x 140 cm
Make a statement with this season’s new limited edition Italian Silk Twill Scarf measuring a generous 140cm2. With its flattering abstract print and hand-turned edges, this luxurious scarf transforms even the everyday into the fabulous!
LUXURIOUS GIFT IDEA
Designed to make an impact, this gorgeous Italian Silk Twill scarf with hand-turned edges features an abstract print in complimentary shades of orange, coral, black, russet & cream in a black border. Measuring a generous 140 x 140cm, drape it over a little black dress, a crisp white shirt or a fine cashmere knit: it’s guaranteed to transform any look in an instant.
Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive whether if buying for yourself and if giving as a gift, simply add your gift message in the checkout box and we’ll take care of the rest…
- OSPREY LONDON large square scarf made in Italy featuring a stunning abstract print in contrasting colours of orange, coral, black, russet & cream.
- 100% Italian Silk Twill with hand-turned edges.
- Sew-in ‘Made in Italy’ label.
- Measures 140 x 140 cm.
- Dry clean only. Silk is a delicate fabric, so always follow the care recommendations.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive whether you're buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.