The Ethan Italian Wool Scarf
Material: Wool Blend
Dimensions: 180 x 50cm
The Ethan in our soft Wool blend is smart, warm and cosy yet lightweight. With a different pattern on each end, The Ethan offers the wearer a number of different looks simply by varying how it is tied. A contemporary twist on a classic striped scarf.
Made in Italy for OSPREY LONDON in a soft Wool blend, this handsome scarf is smart and cosy yet surprisingly lightweight. Plain with a striped border at one end and striped with a plain border at the other, The Ethan offers the wearer a number of different looks simply by varying the way it is tied.
A contemporary twist on a classic design, The Ethan comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon – ideal whether treating yourself or giving as a gift.
- OSPREY LONDON scarf in taupe, claret and blue woven in Italy with a regular striped motif on one end and a striped border on the other.
- 59% Wool / 41% Viscose.
- Eyelash fringing on either end.
- Sew-in OSPREY LONDON care label.
- Dry clean only.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- Always follow our care advice recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively, you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.